Kids Under 18 Who Inspire Us

5 People Who Became Crazy Successful Before 18

I'm 21 and I've done nothing close to this. It's fine. I'm fine.

207

It's crazy how people can come up with amazing and inventive ideas before they're even old enough to vote. Looking at these, all I can think is, "I need to step up my game." Let these people be an inspiration to you. Everyone should always be encouraged to follow their dreams, even at such a young age, because who knows? They could turn out to change the world.

1. Nick D’Aloisio

upload.wikimedia.org

At 18, he sold his app, Summly, to Yahoo for $30 million. His mobile news app called attention to problems with how people receive news on their smartphones.

2. Maddie Bradshaw

Starting as a way to decorate her school locker, Bradshaw turned this into a company called Snap Caps. After showing her idea on Shark Tank, she was able to make $1.6 million in a year at age 16.

3. Justin Bieber

upload.wikimedia.org

You know I had to throw him in. At just 15, he came out with his EP, My World, and became a teen heart throb around the world.

4. Mikaila Ulmer

After coming up with the idea to combine her newfound appreciation for bees and her grandmother's lemonade recipe, she came up with Me & The Bees Lemonade. At 13, her lemonade is currently stocked in Whole Foods...amazing.

5. Moziah Bridges

When he was just 9, Bridges decided to start his own bow-tie business. After emerging on Shark Tank, and later scoring a deal with the NBA, Bridges plans to take his company global.