Styles Around The Globe

Styles Around The Globe

This will probably make you cringe at what you have in your closet.

392
Styles Around The Globe

Like any other girl, I love fashion. Working in retail has not only helped me understand different trends, but has also kept me up to date with these specific trends. The types of styles in every country/state/city varies completely. For this article, I compiled a series of pictures that depict the sort of trends/styles in different places around the world. I incorporated "street styles" so I can show what people would normally wear on a daily basis out on the streets. Hopefully this gives some of you some inspiration, or just to completely throw everything out of your closet in embarrassment, like me.

New York City

I've noticed from my endless obsession with fashion blogs is New York really presents an edgy-chic vibe. Leather is definitely a staple piece for people living there, or just all black in general. It's dramatic, bada**, and keeps us wanting more

Seattle, Washington

Total shameless promotion for my city, but I feel like this style really embodies the Pacific North West as a whole. You HAVE to have a flannel, no exceptions, for both genders. Dark, thick rimmed glasses is a bonus. And let's not forget, man-buns, man-buns, MAN-BUNS.

England

Obsessed. Can't get enough of this style. To me, England screams trench coats (Probably because it's freakin' cold all the time over there). Nonetheless, their style is very simple, but chic, and will obviously not let the weather get to them without dressing amazing. Kind of feel like a potato now.

Brazil

Brazil's style is very fresh to say the least. Since the weather over there is absolutely gorgeous for the most part, people can wear cute clothes like these two. Tanks, maxi skirts, and shorts are definitely in, throw a pair of ray-bans and you're all set.

France

Can we just appreciate the sophistication in these outfits? You may see some spunky patterns in Paris, but its balanced out with neutral and elegant pieces. Scarves over there are a big deal (Also because it's so cold), but who's complaining? Keep doing you, Paris.

Russia

Of course it is essential to dress up warm in Russia, but they do it with such class and style. You can expect to see a lot of neutral colors, trench coats, boots, scarves, hats, you name it.

Japan

Edgy to say the least. You can see occasional pops of color mixed with some edge. Maybe even a sassy shirt paired with a basic cardigan and some booties. Japanese people know how to mix a simple look with some edgier pieces.

Malaysia

You can expect to see a lot of pastel-like colors in Malaysia. Their style is both refreshing, and effortless, paired with simple clothing pieces. "Less is more" in this case, which I think we all can admire.

Dubai

Dubai is more of a mix. They can have super simple, chic pieces, but also have some edgy street-wear if they like. They can go from a simple tee to a graphic tee and we wouldn't be mad about it.

India

India definitely is known for their super vibrant and extraordinary color choices. Maxi skirts with pops of color and a pair of sandals are definitely in right now. Or they can switch from the super vibrant colors to more pastel-like colors. Either way, it looks good.

Nigeria

One of my absolute favorites. Nigeria is known for having bright colors, but it gives off such a refreshing look. They can either tone it up, or tone it down which I really admire.