Winter Doesn't Mean You Have To Sacrifice Style For Comfort
Beauty Fashion

Just Because It's Winter Doesn't Mean You Have To Sacrifice Style For Comfort

Luckily, there is an array of hand apparel for you to choose from that will keep you warm and make you look great. For efficient and cozy options, look for simpler and cheaper fabrics that fit well.

181

New Jersey's dreadful winter mornings are arguably some of the worst of the year. The phone alarm sounds. You pull off the blankets. The wave of debilitating cold shocks our bodies. Although in times like this staying warm may be your top priority, who said that you can't look great at the same time? Listen up because it's that time of the year again; from marvelous mittens to sublime scarves, you'll know how to look great and stay cozy in no time at all!

As the old saying goes, "cold hands mean a warm heart." Whether this is true or not remains to be seen but the terrible feeling of cold hands is indisputable. Luckily, there is an array of hand apparel for you to choose from that will keep you warm and make you look great. For efficient and cozy options, look for simpler and cheaper fabrics that fit well. Go to asos.com, a British-originated online fashion website that offers plenty of great options, to find what you are looking for. Although it has some more luxurious and expensive choices, there are plenty of simply designed gloves within the $20 price range and under if you are interested!

With the heavy influence of technology in our world today, designers are constantly adapting to fit your needs as well. Whether you want to send a text message to your friend or type something up on your computer, the hassle of taking off your handwear is the last thing you want to deal with. One option to prevent your fingers from getting frostbite is touchscreen gloves. Your fingers normally conduct electricity with your screen so you can watch your favorite videos or check your emails on a daily basis. When wearing normal fabrics, the capacitive touch screen panel can't conduct electricity as well. Touchscreen gloves are engineered to have the same effects a stylus or your fingers have! A great brand which makes these awesome gloves is Glider Gloves Winter. Contrary to expectation, many customers believe that cheaper alternatives, such as Glider Gloves, are much more effective at typing than the more expensive opposing brands that charge over $100. Although these are a bit more pricey as they are in the $25-30 range, they are well worth the price if you use your phone a lot.

If you want something more uncomplicated with the same purposes, try palm warmer gloves. These keep your palms warm without the finger slots. Another option are fingerless gloves; these just have the tips of the fingers cut off, giving them the same functionality. They all work great for non-technology purposes just as well too. With these being the most efficient gloves, there are many others that a variety of other people may prefer. If you like leather-based clothing, there are many high-quality choices for handwear, but they are often much more expensive than regular winter gloves. The best thing about gloves is that whether you are a boy or a girl, have big hands or small ones, like stripes or polka dots there will be ones that are just right for you!

Of course, a perfect winter outfit isn't complete without a warm and lovely scarf! With plaid scarves, knit scarves and solid-colored ones, there are an infinite amount of choices in which you can mix and match at your discretion and there are plenty of ways for you to find what you want. The website, wetseal.com, is aimed especially towards younger women which sells infinity scarves, a popular item, among other apparel. Zara, Ruche and Forever 21, Ralph Lauren and Nordstrom are all fashion stores that offer not just scarves and mittens, but other great winter choices as well.

With only a few examples of winter fashion listed here, go out and explore on your own! Find the beanies, socks, boots or sweaters for yourself or your friends and family as gifts for the upcoming holidays. Above all, make sure to stay warm during this cold winter and get not what would make someone else happy, but what makes you most comfortable and confident.