6 Times Daria Perfectly Explained How We Feel About The GRE

As Daria would put it, "I'm overcome with emotion."

226
https://carboncostume.com/daria-morgendorffer/
Carbon Costume

I recently took the GRE test for my Masters Program, and let me tell you that studying for this test is no joke. Especially the math portion - I haven't taken a math course in four years! During this studying and pessimistic view on everyone and everything around me, I thought of someone else who would have the exact same views if she had to take the GRE. Here are some thoughts Daria would have if she had to take this test:

When You Just Can't Bring Yourself To Open That Giant GRE Study Textbook

It's hard enough to study for a normal test, but when you have to study for months on end, you start to go a little crazy. Especially when you're a big procrastinator. Studying is, without a doubt, the worst.

When You Spend Every Weekend Studying

This picture is pretty self-explanatory if you've ever studied a day in your life. Will I ever learn the material? Will I ever have a life again? I wonder what my friends are doing right now? It's a vicious cycle.

Walking Into The GRE Test Room Like...

Walking into the GRE test room is like entering a nightmare. There's no better way to describe it. If you're someone who going to be taking this test, more power to you.

The Tee Shirt We All Need

How much crying is too much crying? When it comes to studying, the limit does not exist.

When Your Friends Are Being Dramatic And You Just Need To Study

Listen Linda, I don't care about your boy troubles right now, I have to prepare for my future!

When Someone Brags About Their Practice Test Score

Six words: Don't bother me while I study. And, if you do, be prepared to feel my wrath.

If you're just beginning to study for the GRE, good luck. I mean it, but on a more serious note, the test really isn't that bad. I'm just a real-life version of Daria. Be sure to give yourself plenty of time to study (don't be like me) and it'll be fine!