Final season is upon us -- don't ask me how we got here because I've barely registered that summer is over. But, within the "it's grind season homie" attitudes, we all need some good bops to get us in the study mood. Below are some of my favorites!
1. "Woman Like Me" (feat. Nicki Minaj) by Little Mix
2. "All I Am" by Jess Glynne
3. "Head Above Water" by Avril Lavigne
This new song by Avril Lavigne is truly such a good song. I've listened to it on repeat a few times myself and it's just a good one to remind yourself to keep your head up during this study szn.
4. "Send It On" by Disney's Friends for Change
Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas, Miley Cyrus, Nick Jonas, and Selena Gomez all come together for an amazing song. I don't care how old this song is — it's a good
5. "DJ Got us Fallin' In Love" (feat Pitbull) by Usher
6. "Happier" by Marshmello & Bastille
7. "This Feeling" (Feat Kelsea Ballerini) by The Chainsmokers
8. "Weekend" by Kane Brown
9. "Without Me" by Halsey
10. "As Long as You're Mine" by Wicked (Idina Menzel and Leo Norbert Butz)
Maybe seems a bit out of place but I sing this song at the top of my lungs in my car and it is one of the greatest love songs of our generation.
11. "Beautiful Soul" by Jesse McCartney
Can anyone even argue that this song is brilliance?
12. "Whatcha Say" by Jason Derulo
JASON DERULO. This song is a true jam to the core.
13. "breathin" by Ariana Grande
Listen to Ari — just keep breathin... and breathin... and breathin.
14. "Boomerang" by The Summer Set
Rarely played, but a true bop.
15. "Steal your Heart" by Ross Lynch (From "Austin and Ally")
A classic at the core.