10 Students You'll Encounter During Finals Week

We're all just trying to survive the best way we know how.

3
Unsplash.com

Finals week is a week of dread for many, but some find it to be a soothing end in sight kind of week. Whatever your opinion on finals week, you've probably at least met one of these people.

1. The Slacker

They probably gave up on this semester a long time ago. But here they are, gearing up for finals anyway. And the crazy thing is, they're actually probably going to pass all their classes.

2. The Party Animal

They view finals week as a vacation from classes, and sure, they have an 8am final on Wednesday, but the margaritas up town are half price on Tuesdays. Honestly, keep your priorities straight.

3. The Ball of Fear

Maybe it's their first finals week, or maybe it's their last but whatever the case, they won't eat, sleep, or breathe until their last final's grade has been posted.

4. The Wishful Thinker

Their grade is so low, they'll have to make a 128% on their final to pass the class with a 59.9 yet they're still headed to each test with hope in their heart.

5. The Coffee-holic

They're currently shaking from coffee intake, and you're pretty sure they are living in the library... or maybe their car.

6. The Anomaly

While everyone is dealing with the stress, this student shows no signs of fear. No concern for the week ahead, and no real understanding of what the other students are so concerned about. It's just a test right?

7. The Colored Pen Kid

This one is ready to study and she has anything you could possibly need to ace your test. Rainbow pens? They have fifty different colors. Not cards? Do you need white, pastel, or neon?

8. The Camper

They're waiting for their 8am final exam outside the building at 5am because "they need to get their seat" or "they study better on campus".

9. The Crier

They've got so much pent up anxiety or maybe they failed their first final and they've got four more to go, whatever the case, maybe slide a donut or a kind word their way.

10. The Finals Week Fanatic

I've only ever met one person excited about finals week. These people's grades are often impacted favorably after finals week. And honestly, I wish I was one of them.