To All The Students In Their Major Classes, You Got This

To The Student In All Their Major Classes, You Got This

Finishing your prerequisites means being put in four classes of the same subject.

469

To the student who is constantly stressed because you don't know the difference between your Bio 231 homework and your Bio 232 homework, it will be okay. Finishing your general college courses is satisfying until you realize that means you will probably be taking three classes in the same subject and one other class that is in a subject so similar it may as well be the same. I promise those types of semesters will get easier and you won't miss that "intro to psych" class anymore just because it broke up your schedule.

Being in your major classes means you are that much closer to graduating and having your degree. I know that first semester stuffed with major classes is still hard because there may be overlap between class materials or even overlap with the professor. You will learn to keep everything straight and not mix up the homework for two classes.

You finished your general education courses which means from now on, any class you take pertains to your major and career. No more sitting in that history class as a chemistry major wondering how you are going to apply it to your future career. Those general education courses are essential to everyday life but not if you are paying a ton of money to come to college for a specific reason.

You are an adult now and that means doing a lot of difficult things. Taking four history classes a semester or four psychology classes a semester may not be the most fun thing you do in college but it will be one of the most beneficial to your degree. The more required classes you can get finished the better your chances of graduating.

Just remember when you are taking all those major classes that you will graduate and you can handle it. Nothing can stop you from obtaining your degree and finding a great career!