7 Student Discounts In Nacogdoches That SFA Students Need To Know About

Broke SFA students guide to dining.

555

It's a proven scientific fact that the best food is cheap food. In college, we're all broke, and we're all trying to stay away from the cafeteria food as much as possible. Here in Nacogdoches, there a tons of amazing deals you can get at restaurants just by using your student ID.

1. La Caretta

On North Street next to Walgreens is a wonderful little Mexican food place called La Carretta, that offers 10% discount on your entire order with your student discount. It is also a pokestop.

2. Cici's

Cici's offers 10% off of your meal, which will make the drink free, or a buffet without a drink 5$.

3. Panda Cafe

Panda Cafe on North Street in the shopping center across from Kroger offers a student meal including an entree, a side, soup or an egg roll, and a drink for 6.25 plus tax. They also deliver.

4. Pasado's

On North Street next to Legends apartment complex, Pasado's offers 5$ off 15$ more not including alcohol.

5. Subway

Both on North Street and University, Subway offers 10% off your meal with a student ID.

6. Taco Bueno

10% off your purchases at Taco Bueno located on North Street.

7. Dolli's Diner

Dolli's Diner offers a free drink to students with their purchases.

From Your Site Articles