StubHub is having, what we think, is an amazing Cyber Monday sale.

They are offering 15% off of all ticket sales purchased today, Monday, November 26th. The deal ends at 11:59pm PST so now is the time to bite the bullet and buy tickets to that concert that you've been dreaming about, or get the perfect gift for a loved one. Sporting events, Broadway shows and stand-up comedy are also included, so if you always wanted to go to the Super Bowl or see Hamilton, today is the day to score those tickets at a much more palatable price.

Not sure what to get? Here are the 15 best concerts that we think you should buy tickets to this Cyber Monday.

Billy Joel

Need we say more? Billy Joel has 8 concert dates left on his tour. Do not miss out.

Elton John

This is Elton John's last tour. You MUST get tickets.

John Legend

Tickets to John Legend's Legendary Christmas tour are an amazing gift this holiday season.

Stagecoach Country Music Festival

With the 15% off discount, Stagecoach are much more reasonably priced.

Kelly Clarkson

Kelly Clarkson is back and better than ever!

Bob Dylan

Again, this is another concert that you really do not want to miss.

Luke Bryan

Luke Bryan only has a few tour date left in 2018, however, you can also buy tickets to the music festivals that he will be at in 2019.

Coachella

If you have been dreaming to go to Coachella for years, take advantage of this sale and finally go.

Jason Mraz

I would let Jason Mraz serenade me, especially for 15% off.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

It might be an odd flex for Trans-Siberian Orchestra to make this list but trust me, it is worth going.

Backstreet Boys

Backstreet's back and they are here to stay. Bring your childhood best friend and have the night of your life.

CMA Music Fest

Even though the 2019 date hasn't been announced, tickets are already on sale. Head to Nashville for a country music filled weekend.

O.A.R.

O.A.R. is always a good time and with 15% off, it is 100% worth it.

Pentatonix

Especially during the holidays, Pentatonix is a must-see.

Interested in something else? There's so much more to choose from on StubHub. You can save 15% sitewide, just make sure to purchase your tickets before the day is over, because the offer is only valid until 11/26 at 11:59pm PST.