To Those Struggling With College And Wanting To Give Up

There will be days you want to give up, but you can't.

43

There will be times where you just can't do it anymore. Some days where you don't want to get out of bed or days where you just can't stop crying. You feel like you don't understand anything you are trying so hard to learn and nobody really knows what you're going through besides the classmates you've made in your class. Some days you may even want to change your major and give up.

You will miss out on so many things. Time with family will be shorter as you spend more time on school, you may even go months without seeing your friends. Times you miss out on family events, girls night, or even time to just relax for yourself. You'll have people doubting you, saying you can't do this. People will be rude and hard to make happy no matter what you do. There will be professors who just seem to want to make this the hardest thing you'll ever have to do. You'll want to leave class and bang your head on a wall or just sit there and cry.There will be tests you fail. Even the ones you study so hard for and think you actually understand it. Some test you just try your best because you've been working so much that you barely had time to study. There will be less smiles as you continue in school.

But you'll get through it. You've put too much time and effort into it to just give up so easily. It may not seem easy to just give it up but it is because you are giving up on your dreams and your future. You either continue or you fail. Even if you do fail, you still continue to do your best. Just don't give up.You wanted this so bad, you found something you love and would continue to love even as a career. People would kill to be able to do what you are doing. You'll have some people who bring out the best in every day and push you to do your best and be your best at all times.

Don't give up on something you find passion in just because it's hard right now. Nothing worth it in life ever comes easy. Just know you are making a difference in what you are doing and nothing can take that away from you.

You will make your parents so proud knowing you've accomplished on of your goals. You'll have your best friends standing by your side through everything. Your significant other will always be there to support you no matter what. All of these people will be shouting your name as you walk across that stage, getting the degree you've been dreaming about for so long now. Finally being where you want to be with all your accomplishments that finally paid off.

Studying every second possible and focusing on school isn't a struggle. Some things you should be willing to give up for this because it's bettering yourself and your future. Always remember that it's your life and be proud of how far you've come, even if you still have a while to go. At the end; everything will be worth it.

Remember the tassle is worth the hassle!!