The Struggles Of A College Kid's Summer As Told By Lin Manuel Miranda

The Struggles Of A College Kid's Summer As Told By Lin Manuel Miranda

We are HamilDONE with this shit.

118
hamilton

The summers between college semesters are weird... You're home from your dorm, and back under parental supervision...but you're an adult now. College summers are weird, right?

You want to be responsible and earn that college tuition money, but you've worked your ass off all year and deserve to take a little break too. Trust me, I get it. And Lin Manuel Miranda, creator and star of Hamilton: An American Musical, gets it too. So never fear, Broadway star gifs are here! Rejoice in knowing your struggles are his struggles too.

1. You wanna have fun with your friends, but you gotta work...

Sorry, I can't do that....I know I said this the last ten times you've invited me out...maybe next time?

2. When you finally get to go out and go way too hard.

Fun fact: Never going out kills your tolerance. So drink responsibly, and remember to hydrate!

3. When you have time off and don't know how to handle it...

I have no homework, no work, no laundry... WHAT IS THIS?!?!?

4. When a customer at work asks for your name to complain about you...

I need to pay for college lady...I'm not giving you my name.

5. Road tripping with your friends like:

Car jamming with your bffs will never go out of style.

6. When you get sent home early...

I don't have to be here? But I'm not getting paid.... Oh well. I'll just strip for tuition.

7. Partying your depression away...

I can't think about my crippling debt... Gotta turn it up.

8. When your college friends remind you of why you're excited to go back...

I spend all summer missing my college friends...give me my late night food buddies back, man.

9. When your home town friends complain about you constantly talking about college...

This is the most exciting time of our lives, so sorry if I have a lot of stories about the last year of my life.

10. Talking about your grades like:

It doesn't matter that I'm basically flunking out of school... I'm always #winning.