Struggles Of Getting Your Spring Break Bod As Told By Leslie Knope

Every girls thoughts at the gym

6
pinterest.com

It is January and second semester has just started and we all know what that means: Spring Break is two months away. The joy of hiding that extra ten pounds you got for Christmas under sweaters is no longer an option and the excuse of telling yourself your leggings don’t really stretch that much can be thrown out of the window. In two months you will have to feel (somewhat) comfortable enough with your body to walk down the beach in a bikini surrounded by girls who look like they have never eaten a whole box of pizza by themselves ( because everyone can do that, right?). The fear sets in, and action must be taken. Going to the gym and dieting has to start now, but you have not stepped foot in the gym since before last Spring Break. Our favorite gal Leslie Knope helps me to perfectly describe the struggles of getting back into the gym in hopes to achieve our dream spring break bod.

Remember the McDonald's and ice cream and never working out because that time and happiness is now over.

Your friends are all going to the gym and you know you have to join them or you will hate yourself.

You walk in an realize you are not cut out for this life but there is no turning back now.

The whole group decides light cardio is definitely the right choice.

10 minutes in...

Mid run (brisk walk) , you fail at your attempt to make eye contact with no one, and that one super in shape friend sees you and waves.

30 minutes later when you step off the treadmill

It's over you did it, one step closer to not feeling like Shamu in a bikini. Just know that it repeats tomorrow.