​11 Struggles 'Pretty Little Liars' Fans Deal With

Every season, it gets worse.

28
http://prettylittleliars-fans.net/

When you start watching a TV series, you expect to know what is going on most of the time. This is almost never the case with "Pretty Little Liars." People who don't watch the show probably ask, "How bad can it really be?" Well, here's a list of just some of the struggles PLL fans have to go through when watching the show.

*SPOILER ALERT* Don't be mad at me for spoiling any of the show for you!

1. Never getting ANY answers.

Each episode gives just enough information to make you crazy for more, then it ends. It feels like the suspense is literally killing you. It's even worse when you have to wait a week to find out what happens next. If you're watching this show on Netflix, you've got it easy. Even though we never get any answers, we still continue to watch every Tuesday just to make sure we don't miss the one episode that might reveal it all.

Unfortunately, now that we know who "A" is after the Season 6A finale, the creator of the show has announced that there is another "A." So, it never really ends.

2. Seeing almost every character be accused of being "A"

Throughout the course of the show, so many people are framed as "A," it's actually ridiculous. You even start to question if it's possible that you're "A." The main characters even accuse each other, and Alison at a point. This especially happens when new characters are introduced. They seem to be alright for a few episodes, then they start doing the types of shady things "A" does.

3. Dealing with oblivious parents and cops

No matter what the girls tell them, adults never believe what they're saying. You just want to yell at the TV. "They're telling the truth!!! How can you not see that!?" The adults don't start being concerned for the girls until Season 6. Up until that point, the adults are actually suspicious of them.

4. Characters breaking up, dating other people, and then going back to each other

We get it. You're in love. Stop breaking up if you're just going to go back to each other! *Cough* Aria and Ezra...

5. Holiday Episodes

On most shows, holiday episodes are something to look forward to. Not on "Pretty Little Liars." Something horrible always happens, usually involving someone being killed or going missing. What a great holiday.

6. Being surprised by all the plot twists

"Pretty Little Liars" is the prime example of a show that twists its plot in a completely unexpected direction. Fans go crazy over the changes in storyline once they occur. Some fans are relieved by the plot twists because they feel that answers might start surfacing, but they never do. Hopefully we will get some answers in the last seasons of the show.

7. Constantly coming up with theories

Fans always try to come up with theories to which character is "A" based on evidence from past episodes. It's hard to tell since so many people participate in shady activities. It seems like anyone could be "A." Sadly, most of the theories that fans come up with are usually incorrect.

8. Season finale cliffhangers

Of course, the biggest events always have to happen during the last few minutes of the season finale. This is just enough time for the show to end without revealing any answers. This is why the Season 6A finale was so satisfying. We got to hear from "A" for the entire episode.

9. Getting the episodes spoiled on Twitter

If you're missing the show on Tuesday at 8 for any reason, STAY OFF OF TWITTER. So many people live-tweet the show that it's basically impossible to not see someone talking about it on your timeline if you're a few minutes behind or not able to watch it. It always trends while it's airing, and it can be tempting to read the tweets from the hashtag. So, I would suggest just avoiding Twitter completely until you are able to watch the latest episode.

10. Watching the last 30 seconds of the show

During this time, "A" is always shown preparing to do something "A-like." It always makes you wonder what they're going to do next and how it will affect the girls. This always sucks because you just want to know the reason behind whatever it is that they're doing, and seeing them at the end of the show doesn't help!

11. Waiting for the next season to air

PLL off-time is the worst time. It seems like forever between seasons, and it always seems like they fly by.

"Pretty Little Liars: Five Years Forward" airs Tuesday, January 12 at 8pm on Freeform (ABC Family).