The Struggles Of College As Told By Ellen DeGeneres

Sometimes there is that one person who truly just gets it. Ellen Degeneres is iconic and hilarious and scarily enough, she just gets college students.

107
Huffington Post

Ellen Degeneres is basically one of the funniest people alive. She has money, fame, wealth, a beautiful wife, her own television show, this list could go on forever. However, despite all of her success, she still manages to understand the struggle that college students go through on a daily basis.

Getting ready in the morning and having to remember this essential step:

Falling asleep in your 8 a.m lecture because you stayed up too late:

Walking into class late because you overslept:

Bonus points if you walked in with Starbucks because you're so late that you no longer care.

Your response when your teacher calls on you in class and you aren't paying attention:

Your sarcastic response when the person you sit next to in your class is bragging about how productive and successful they are in their classes:

No one cares that you are making all A's while in twelve clubs and volunteering at a soup kitchen twice a week.

Having to put a picture on your Snapchat story every time you hang out with your friends:

When you are studying and one of your friends walk in so you feel the need to give them a lesson in what you are learning:

The struggle of ordering a pizza at midnight because you are stressed and eating the whole thing by yourself:

Every time it rains on campus for more than a day:

Not everyone gets the struggle of having to wrap everything in your backpack in plastic bags and having to dodge ankle deep puddles on your way to class.

When you see a dog on campus and feel compelled to go up and pet it:

When you are at a party with your friend and trying to dance:

Trying to look good in front of your crush: