Stress During The Semester

Stress During The Semester

Ever feel like you are falling head over heels into a world of stress?

12
Stress During The Semester
8Tracks

Stressed out from being stressed, then stressing out because you're thinking about being stressed?

Yeah, I know what you are thinking. Stress is just a part of life and that it is just going to get harder from here on out. But college is crazy hard, and stressful and having the added pressure of just always being in a state of "I don't know what I am doing" can really take a toll on a person. I sometimes wish I could relax, but if I do that then well, what school work should I really be doing?

A lot of us are preparing for midterms this week or next, and I know that stress is the main part of a mental breakdown or that it leads to it. It means a lot when someone says they know what I am going through because that means they can give me really great advice! Well, some advice I have learned is to calm down because as you know, someone may have it worse than you. Probably doesn't sound too great, does it? Yeah someone told me that once and I never forgot it. It doesn't get easier for some people but if you are lucky enough to attend college, well some people aren't as lucky and that might mean you have it better for a little while. But that doesn't mean anyone is better than anyone else, just how they deal with each situation.

In context, I would say a coping method to dealing with stress is to definitely go outside more. I try to walk my dog at the park every day if I can. Fresh air can freshen up your mind and give you some new perspectives to look at. It even helps me write better, if you can believe that. It really just releases those evil little thoughts in your head that says you can't do it. I believe if we all really just relax a little, we can accomplish really great things.