Stranger Things Is The Only Netflix Series That You Should Care About

If you haven't watched it yet, what are you doing?

18

Netflix has produced several different original series that have been really impressive, but none of them compare to the absolutely fantastic series Stranger Things.

If you are not familiar with the series (I don't know WHY you wouldn't be) it is a show that is based in a small town called Hawkins that always have some form of extraterrestrial activity going on.

Our main characters start out as young kids dealing with aliens that they call "Dema-Dogs" and we get to see them evolve into teens who have to defeat the "Mind Flayer".

I believe this show really brings in the views from there audiences because of the mass appeal to so many different types of people. My large family consisting of seven people of all ages ranging from ten years old to earlier forty's all got to sit down together during the fourth of July week and watched a few episodes together.

The characters are all so relatable and really fun to watch. The character development between each season is incredible and brings new dynamics to the show every time.

I think it is so cool that they are able to smash these sci-fi events in with real-world problems. Usually when you start watching these type of science fiction shows or movies their main focus is always on the "monster" or the supernatural or extraterrestrial thing while in this Netflix series we see that we get a good balance of character dilemmas, such as relationship problems, and the big giant gory alien rat thing that is also made out of melted humans that have come to kill us all!

The show is also extremely humorous and I find myself rolling over laughing at it sometimes.

In conclusion, if you haven't watched Stranger Things or just haven't been able to catch up with Season 3 do it RIGHT NOW. I promise you, that last episode is worth it.