15 Stores That Will Help You Create A #Goals Summer Wardrobe
popular

We have to find the perfect summer dresses somewhere.

472
Unsplash

It's no secret that us ladies strive to have a fabulous wardrobe, especially in the summer.

Like, where do those Instagram famous girls buy their clothes from?

I don't know about you, but my fall and winter wardrobe is definitely better than my summer wardrobe. Nevertheless, I'm looking to give my summer wardrobe a bit of a makeover this year. After all, new summer, new me, right?

Even if you're ballin' on a budget, there are many well-known stores that can help you create a fabulous summer wardrobe.

Sundresses. Bathing Suits. Statement pieces. Oh, my!

Check out these 15 stores and begin creating that #goals wardrobe you've been wanting since you were 13:

1.Target.

Need I say more about their bathing suit section?

Side note: Why do I have to pay for a top and a bottom?

2. Old Navy.

My favorite store in the entire world for business causal and hipster-chic selections.

3. H&M.

Affordable and fun.

4. American Eagle's Clearance section.

FLORALS.

5. Forever 21.

Cheap.

6. GoodWill.

Good for cheap dresses or old jeans you can use to make cute high-waisted shorts.

7. PLATOS Closet.

This may just be a VA and NC thing, but BOY DO THEY HAVE GREAT OPTIONS.

8. Literally any thrift store.

Cheap. Cheap. Cheap.

9. Charlotte Rousse.

Great jewelry and dresses!

10. New York & Company's Clearance section.

Can you say statement pieces?

11. TJ Maxx.

Literally, everything about this store will help you thrive this summer.

12. Walmart.

Hear me out. They have some pretty cute everyday pieces.

13. Altar'd State

Expensive, but cute as heck.

Check out these 13 stores this summer and watch your wardrobe transform!