Steph And Ayesha Curry Are A Modern Day Love Story

A look inside Steph and Ayesha Curry's love story.

13
Steph Curry, Ayesha Curry, and their three kids

In this unhinged world, love stories like the Curry's are tremendously rare to find. Athletes' grit, passion, and dignity shine far beyond the court or field they work on, but what most people don't know, their significant others have pushed them to further success. While most of their time is spent hustling to perfect their skill, Stephen Curry has always stayed tried and true to his beloved wife. The Curry's have never failed to fulfill the true meaning of couple goals.

There is not a more wholesome love story than the Curry's.

Stephen Curry has been named by many NBA analysts and other players in the league as the greatest shooter in NBA history. His shooting abilities go far behind the basketball court, though, as he shot his greatest shot by marrying his childhood sweetheart - Ayesha Curry. The NBA phenomenon met Ayesha at fifteen in their church youth group in Charlotte, North Carolina. Sparks started to fly as they parted their separate ways, but like all love stories, they found their way back to each other for the long run. As Ayesha moved to Los Angeles after high school to pursue an acting career, Steph was on the road playing city to city for the Golden State Warriors.

Eventually, they rekindled their love in the sunshine state.

Shortly after, they had a breathtaking wedding in their hometown where they shared their first kiss. Since their wedding in 2008, their love story has flourished even more. They have welcomed three children into their beautiful family, Steph has won 3 World Championships and was named back-to-back MVP from 2015-2017, and Ayesha has written two cookbooks and has her very own cooking show.

Talk about a power couple!