Starting Off On The Right Foot
Education

Starting Off On The Right Foot

By the start of these first weeks sophomore year is going to be amazing.

145
Starting Off On The Right Foot
Taylor Kirsch

Summer has come to its obvious end and classes are right around the corner. Here I am heading back to Bowling Green. As I am writing this I'm sitting in my home for my sophomore year, my sorority house. I'm living in the Alpha Xi Delta house with 16 of my sisters and the first two weeks have been some of the best days and memories and school has not even started yet. It has basically been like a sleepover every night. We have watched way too many movies and Netflix episodes to count already. Ending most nights all around the kitchen island snacking and laughing.

We are all here early for fall recruitment which is super fun but stressful. So far, the lack of sleep has not taken its toll and everyone is super excited to meet the new girls.

This year I'm trying to take a new approach to my school work. I finally decided on my path of study. I am now and management major with an entrepreneurship minor. With this decision, all of my classes are now businesses classes! My schedule is quite exciting but also scary because these are now the classes that matter and not just basic general classes. So, say a quick prayer that I do not final my accounting class because it might actually be the death of me.

My goals for this year are to stay as organized as possible. I want to be better about writing things in my planner because of my hard class schedule and my new position as WKU Odyssey president. I am so excited and inspired with the beginning of the school year and all. I am so ready to start the year off on the right foot!

Also, a quick shoutout to all my house gals because this year is going to rock <3