Starting Off Gallery Season In Chicago!

Starting Off Gallery Season In Chicago!

The Hottest Shows This September

28
Starting Off Gallery Season In Chicago!
Expo Chicago 2014

September Art Openings in Chicago

Here's a list of some of the noteworthy shows to check out in Chicago this September:

Saturday, September 9

Linda Warren Projects

Chris Silva

Group Show

327 North Aberdeen St.

Western Exhibitions

Lilli Carré

1709 West Chicago Ave.

Paris London Hong Kong

Adam Henry

1709 W Chicago Ave.

Volume Gallery

Chairs from Krueck+Sexton's 1980s Commissions

1709 W Chicago Ave.

Kavi Gupta

Jose Lerma and Gerald Williams

219 N Elizabeth St.

Tiger Strikes Asteroid

Group show curated by Josue Pellot and Robin Dluzen

319 N Albany Ave.

Tuesday, September 12

Shane Campbell Gallery

Tony Lewis

2021 S Wabash Ave.

Patron

Daniel G. Baird

740 E 56th Pl.

Thursday, September 14

Richard Gray Gallery

Jaume Plensa

875 North Michigan Ave.

Friday, September 15

McCormick Gallery

Anna Kunz

835 West Washington Blvd.

Kavi Gupta

Glenn Kaino

835 West Washington Blvd.

Carrie Secrist Gallery

Anne Lindberg

835 W Washington Blvd.

Volume Gallery

EXPO After Hours

1709 W Chicago Ave.

Intuit

Curated by Alison Amick

756 North Milwaukee Ave.

September 13 - 17

EXPO Chicago, Navy Pier

600 E Grand Ave.

Thursday, September 28

Comfort Station, Logan Square

Unpacked Collective and Gather

2579 N Milwaukee Ave.

Saturday, September 30

Rubberneck

John Cibula and Faith Wittrock

2058 West Chicago Ave.

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

28031

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!