It's almost that time of year again! In a few weeks, campuses across the country will be filled with students beginning their fall semesters. While it's exciting to get back to school, few students are ready to get back to class. All-nighters, exams and study sessions didn't exist over the summer, and it's going to take a little bit of adjusting. So without further ado, here's the cast of "Parks and Rec" to explain what it's like starting another year of school.
1. When your alarm goes off for your 8 a.m.
2. When you have to pretend that you didn't blow all of your money on food last semester.
4. Motivating yourself mid-semester like:
5. When you're forced to take the lead on a group project.
6. Trying to meet the minimum word requirement on a paper.
7. When you decide it would be best to spice up the MLA format guidelines a little.
9. Running out of dishes and getting a little desperate...
10. Trying to find something in common with the people in your classes.
11. Sometimes, school can be hard.
12. So you deserve a little break every once in a while.