From The Girl Who Gets Starry Eyed For Stars Of Any Kind

If it has stars on it, it's 110% on-brand for me!

245

As an Integrated Marketing Communications major, I 110% believe in the importance and power of brands: not only for a company but also for individuals. With that being said, stars are 110% a part of my personal brand.

Hannah Williamson

Secondly, stars are such a fun fashion trend to spice up any outfit.

To be completely honest, I was pretty against the whole star trend at first. I just didn't really understand the hype around it. But I was all in after a simple tee purchase for July 4th. Now? It's very likely that I will have something associated with stars on me or with me at all times, especially when I dress up for formals. (Because these big star earrings are just too cute to not wear all the time.)

I'm being serious: I'll always have something on or with me that has stars on it.

During the school year, I always have my planner with me, which of course has stars on it. Furthermore, I am almost always wearing my star ring, which was given to me by my best friend and her boyfriend with the quote, "good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there" because we attend college in different states.

And lastly, AMERICA!!!

Stars are just a part of who we are.

I don't know what it was about the star trend that I just did not like at first: maybe I just didn't think I was the type of girl that could pull off a fairly new trend, or maybe I was afraid of what others would think or me, or maybe I just simply was comfortable where I was at and didn't want to change up my current go-to styles and accessories.

Whatever the case may be, I gained some confidence in myself when I realized that stars were a part of my personal brand. I guess I just realized at some point that I just really liked stars in general, and as the love for stars grew, I started to understand why.

So, you may not be into the whole star trend, or maybe you are, but either way, I highly encourage you to not only think about your personal brand but also go after it with confidence.