This Is Why Stardust Is Important

This Is Why Stardust Is Important

We're all made of it.
112

Each person is unique and made with a purpose. Whether you believe in God or a high power, there is a reason for everything and everyone. You are a collection of Stardust.

The universe started with a big bang. From that boom, Stardust was scattered every which way, creating stars in the universe. At some point, the Stardust created you.

Stardust created you and the world around you. It almost seems like magic that brought us here, but it was science. A natural phenomenon brought you together and put you in the place you are today. Isn't that just amazing? You are made of Stardust.

It may seem that somedays the world is against you and you are trapped in uncomfortable situations. But there is always a new path to take. If you keep in touch with yourself and your inner Stardust, you will always find peace in the universe.

You may feel alone at times. But you know there is a brother, sister, grandmother, niece or nephew just dying to be with you. You know its true. Don't think you are alone in the universe. You are made of Stardust.

You are put on this Earth for a mission. You have a unique purpose to change the world for the best. You may not all be sent overseas to bring fresh water to villages in need, but you may just be a phone call in the middle of the night or that smile and acknowledgment on public transportation. You are a bundle of Stardust.

You are important to the universe, don't ever think otherwise. You are part of something bigger than you think. The universe created you for a reason, not a season. Don't give up on yourself. You know there is something bigger for you just around the corner.