10 Thoughts Alabama Students Have While Waiting In The Tut Starbucks Drive-Through Line

"Dear God, I hope I have enough Dining Dollars..."

710

As if anxiety while being in college isn't enough, everyone knows the anxiety of waiting in the drive-through line for the Tut Starbucks.

With drive-through lines crowding the intersection, students are always lined up, impatient, hungry, and waiting to indulge in their favorite caffeinated drink. While we wait in line, we begin to ponder on millions of things. From what we’re going to order to college things, and even life decisions.

Here are 10 thoughts every student has while waiting in line at the Tut Starbucks.

1. "Is this moving traffic or is this the ACTUAL line for Starbucks?"

That moment when you can't decide whether there is actual moving traffic or you're waiting in line for Starbucks. The confusion gets REAL! The roads are so narrow, who can tell the difference half the time?!

2. "Do I want a hot or iced drink?"

It's a tough decision when you're not sure whether you're feeling warm and cozy or nice an refreshing.

3. "Dear God, I hope I have enough Dining Dollars..."

That moment when you say a little prayer in hopes of having enough Dining Dollars for your favorite drink...

4. "YES!!! My card went through!!!"

Borderline broke girl status...need I say more???

5. "OK, it's 8:30 and class starts at 9:00, I think I have enough time to make it through this line...it's Starbucks for crying out loud."

When you're looking forward to your morning pick-me-up, you will MAKE time to get it... OKURRRR... even if that means being five minutes late... or 10 minutes... 15 minutes???

6. "Please sweet baby Jesus, don't let them be out of Almond/Soy/Coconut Milk."

Nothing hurts worse than when you order your signature drink and they're out of your favorite milk alternative. Literally, nothing hurts worse... not even a Brazilian wax...

7. "THANK GOD I'M NEXT!!!"

*Pulls up to the drive-through speaker with the biggest smile in the world*

8. "I know my order was slightly complicated, but I hope they get it right..."

Additions, substitutions, things you want to take out... it's all a part of the ordering process. We just have to cross our fingers and hope they get the order right.

9. "Is that my drink?? Ooooo it looks so goooooood."

A little bit of whipped cream here, maybe a little caramel drizzle there. Whatever your toppings may be, nothing warms your heart more than seeing your drink near completion.

10. "Crap... I'm late for class, but you know what... waiting in the Tut Starbucks line was worth it."

Can you relate to some of these thoughts? What are some additional thoughts that you have while waiting for your Starbucks?? Comment below!

Sip on, Sis!!!