Delightful secret Starbucks menu drinks

5 Starbucks Secret Menu Items That Are A Must-Try

Starbucks is everybody's go-to for a quick daily fix of coffee, tea, refreshers, or even that tall glass of free water!

698
https://pixabay.com/en/iced-coffee-flurry-drink-softdrink-410323/

If you want to be more than the common basic chick that drinks her frappuccino while she types her blogs (guilty) have a sip of one of these brilliantly engineered secret menu drinks! Here are some scrumptious and unique drinks and EXACTLY how to order them!

1. Skittles Frappuccino

Skittles Frappuccino

https://www.foodbusinessnews.net/articles/9550-tasting-the-rainbow-in-new-product-development

We all love a classic "taste the rainbow" kinda experience don't we? Well sipping on this will make you feel like you're on top of the rainbow itself with all of the fruity flavors exploding at once.

HOW TO MAKE:

Order strawberries and crème frappuccino

Ask for no classic syrup

Then ask them to add vanilla syrup (2 pumps tall, 3 pumps grande, 4 pumps venti)

Finally say to add raspberry syrup (½ pump tall, 1 pump grande, 1.5 pumps venti)

2. Butterbeer Frappuccino

Butterbeer Frappuccino

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiXyYHI3_HcAhVCneAKHeT6C2sQjxx6BAgBEAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstarbuckssecretmenu.net%2Fstarbucks-secret-menu-butterbeer-frappuccino%2F&psig=AOvVaw1i6QOd4QjpaAGG3264tu_5&ust=1534514759316342

Well to all of the Harry Potter fans out there I bet you can't contain yourselves because of this one for you guys!!! The only way I can think to describe this yummy treat is MAGICAL.

HOW TO MAKE:

First things first ask for a Creme Frappuccino base but you MUST use whole milk because if you don't the consistency will be wrong, wrong, wrong. So if you're on a diet I'm sorry but one day won't kill you.

Second, you tell them to add 3 pumps of caramel syrup

Then add 3 pumps of toffee nut syrup

Top it all off with a yummy caramel drizzle

To add a little extra UMPH to this drink go ahead and tell them to line the cup with caramel drizzle. It makes it more exciting!

3. The Pink Drink

Pink Drink

https://news.starbucks.com/news/pink-drink-joins-starbucks-beverage-menu

Alright, I know what all you die-hard Starbucks fanatics are thinking.. and yes I'm aware. Okay Okay, the Starbucks pink drink has actually made the cut for the real menu itself. However, I have met multiple handfuls of people who love the classic Starbucks strawberry refresher but have never ever heard of this 2.0 twist.

HOW TO MAKE:

Considering this is now a menu item itself all you have to do is ask for a Pink Drink. (I recommend a trenta but I'm just obsessed so.)

However aside from just ordering the pink drink itself, I feel obligated to inform you all more. Basically, The Pink Drink is a strawberry acai refresher ( "Sweet strawberry flavors are accented by passion fruit & acai notes and lightly caffeinated with green coffee extract. to put it in Starbucks terms click here to view all info) made with coconut milk! It honestly the perfect drink just to sip by the pool or on the couch. Truly a brilliantly engineered beverage.

4. Cap'n Crunch Frappuccino

Cap'n Crunch Frappuccino

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dretan6595/4694426332

We all love to reminisce about the days of our childhood, well I pulled this bad boy out for this exact reason. Rewind to your mornings in your childhood home with every sip of this yummy twist on one of your favorite childhood breakfast cereals.

HOW TO MAKE:

Tell the barista you would like a Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino
add a pump of caramel syrup
plus 1 pump of hazelnut syrup
also, add 1 pump of toffee Syrup
lastly, add java chips (this part is optional but will give a nice crunch)

5. Nutella Frappuccino

Nutella Frappccino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W79a4F53GEU

Ahhhh the past few years have been wonderful times haven't they? Especially since more than half of the world became Nutellaholics. Seriously every restaurant had a spin on their products to introduce Nutella to their menu. Well I'm bringing back the wonderful memories of the days when an entire rave would breakout if the word Nutella was brought up with this crazy good Nutella Frappuccino (I couldn't leave this list without having some type of chocolate/hazelnut drink.)

HOW TO MAKE:

Ask your barista for a Coffee Frappuccino

Then add two pumps of mocha syrup

followed by one pump of hazelnut syrup, and blend in whipped cream

Top all of this yummy stuff with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. (get caramel drizzle for an interesting twist.)

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT!