In high school I won most likely to show up late to class with Starbucks, freshman year I won Zeta's formal paper plate award for "Starbucks Queen" and this year at paper plate awards I won, "most likely to overdose on Starbucks", so if anyone is qualified enough to give you recommendations... it's most definitely me.
Starbucks $3 reusable cold drink cup has become my everything... I use it daily: at the gym, at home when I want water, at pregames to hold my chasers, and of course every time I go to Starbucks-which is very often! It's so cheap, not to mention the amount of plastic and sea turtles you help save along with saving 10 cents every purchase. ;)
1. Mango dragonfruit refresher with lemonade
2. Peach citrus green tea lemonade
3. Peach citrus white tea lemonade
4. White tea lemonade
5. Passionfruit iced tea with lemonade
One of my all year round go to's- can also try using raspberry sweetener instead.
6. Violet drink
Kinda like the pink drink... but violet.
7. Pink drink
8. Mango black tea lemonade
If you don't like mango, you can try just the black tea lemonade!
9. Strawberry green tea lemonade
10. Green tea lemonade
11. Pineapple black tea lemonade
12. Shaken iced pina colada tea
13. Peach ring tea
14. Pink raspberry passion tea
15. Swedish berry iced tea
16. Berry hibiscus passion tea
17. Strawberry açaí refresher
You'll thank me later.