Your Ideal Starbucks Order, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

What The Stars Predict Your Ideal Starbucks Order Is, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Your next go-to drink.

137

Every Zodiac sign is unique in their own ways just like every type of coffee is unique. Some are bold and some are more relaxed. Many people have no idea what to order when it comes to Starbucks. There are so many options it can be overwhelming.

So if you find yourself in this situation, here is your next Starbucks order based off your Zodiac sign.

Aires (3/21-4/19): Double shot on ice

Since Aires tend to be bold and ambitious it makes sense that their coffee should be, too. That's why a double shot on ice is perfect for them. Two shots of espresso with some milk and they're ready to go.

Taurus (4/20-5/20): Caffé Americano

Strong and dependable can be used to describe a Taurus or a caffé Americano. The two go hand in hand.

Gemini (5/21-6/20): Matcha green tea latte

Geminis tend to be curious and expressive. It makes sense that they might stray from the typical coffee order. That's why a matcha green tea latte is a perfect choice for them.

Cancer (6/21-7/22): Cappuccino 

A classic drink for an intuitive sign. Along with being intuitive, Cancers are sentimental, compassionate and protective. There's no better drink for a Cancer than a cappuccino.

Leo (7/23-8/22): Espresso frappuccino 

Bold and extra. The Espresso frappuccino and Leo's go together perfectly. Of course, a Leo couldn't settle for just an espresso. They have to go above and beyond and add the frappuccino aspect. Roll out the red carpet for this sign and drink.

Virgo (8/23-9/22): Caffe Mocha

The caffé mocha is a practical choice. Not too much, not too little. Virgo's are practical and gentle. A caffé mocha is a perfect choice because it's just enough.

Libra (9/23-10/22): Iced vanilla latte

A common drink for the social butterfly known as the libra. The fair-minded, gracious and social Libra would enjoy the iced vanilla latte because it works well with their traits. The iced vanilla latte is a classic drink for someone who needs more than just plain coffee but nothing over the top.

Scorpio (10/23-11/21): Flat white

A drink that one can never get sick of. It's perfect for the Scorpio since they tend to be incredibly stubborn. You can do a lot with a flat white without ever changing your order. Maybe you add sugar some days and others you can take it plain. An excellent choice for the Scorpios so they can stay consistent with their drink.

Sagittarius (11/22-12/21): Caramel macchiato 

When Sagittarius's need something to wake them up, a caramel macchiato is the way to go. Because a Sagittarius tends to be extroverted and optimistic, their drink should match that. A caramel macchiato is perfect. The taste of caramel adds some spark to the intense espresso.

Capricorn (12/22-1/19): Black Coffee

Serious, independent and disciplined can be used to describe a Capricorn and black coffee.

Aquarius (1/20-2/18): Iced Vanilla Bean Coconut Milk Latte 

A very original drink to say the least. Since Aquarius's tend to be original themselves this is the drink for them.

Pisces (2/19-3/20): Chai Tea Latte 

The chai tea latte is perfect for the empathetic and wise Pisces. This drink has the sweet taste of chai but it's not overpowering. It shows sophistication just like Pisces.