The 10 Most Refreshing Drinks To Try From Starbucks This Summer

If you're anything like me, you love trying new drinks at Starbucks and making a stop there on a nice day. Here are some of the top drinks I recommend to try during a nice, hot summer day out.

724
Photo by Olivia Lim on Unsplash

1) Matcha Green Tea Lemonade

starbuckssecretmenu.net

This drink is by far my favorite! It isn't on the physical menu in stores anymore so not a lot of people order it, but it's definitely one to try if you like matcha drinks! It's basically an Arnold Palmer with matcha powder added to it! The lemonade adds a refreshing kick to it and is perfect for a hot, sunny day!

2) Violet Drink

starbuckssecretmenu.net

This drink mixes the tart flavor of hibiscus, the sweet flavor of blackberries, and finishes off with a refreshing coconut milk base! It's perfect for any occasion!

3) Pink Drink

https://images.app.goo.gl/8XhRTf2ibwrkSxkD8

Many of us know of the açai refresher, and that's what this drink is but with a sweet twist! The addition of coconut milk to the refresher is something I never knew I needed in my drink until I gave this one a try! I can definitely see myself relaxing on the beach with a Pink Drink by my side!

4) Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew

reddit.com

This is exactly what it sounds like! It's the basic cold brew but with the tasty flavors of vanilla and sweet cream added! If you're a cold brew lover like me but want to sweeten it up a bit for the summer, this should absolutely be your go-to!

5) Strawberry Frappuccino Blended

Starbucks.com

I am an avid Frappuccino drinker and strawberry lover, so when I found out about this one I was dying to try it! With actual strawberries added to the blend it made the whole drink just THAT much better!

6) Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

thespruceeats.com

If you like chocolate and frappuccinos, look no further! This has been a favorite of mine ever since I tried it for the first time back in high school. It isn't too chocolaty to the point where it's overwhelming, but it's enough to satisfy a chocolate craving. It has actual chocolate chips blended in and is topped off with chocolate syrup!

7) Vanilla Bean Frappuccino

stories.starbucks.com

This drink is basic, yet surprisingly refreshing. The coolness of the drink and simple vanilla flavoring is merely perfect for someone that wants a Frappuccino, but doesn't want a load of different flavors.

8) Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino

foodgressing.com

Another matcha drink you need to try if you love matcha like I do! This is basically the vanilla bean Frappuccino with matcha powder blended in. It's one of those drinks I love to get on a warm, sunny day and it just makes driving with the windows down and music up THAT much better.

9) Strawberry Açai Lemonade

beautyandthebeets.com

The name of this drink is self-explanatory, but I wanted to include this one anyway because of how often I order it. This is just like the refresher but with a nice splash of lemonade to go with, and makes it that much more refreshing. This is also another great drink to have with you at the beach or pool!

10) Iced Guava White Tea

themarcobarista.com

There are so many different mixes Starbucks has to go with their iced teas, but this one is one of my favorites. It adds the tropical taste of guava to the white tea and, in my opinion, is one of the best combinations to exist.

Hopefully you'll give these a shot! I think I'm going to go to Starbucks now...I'm craving it after writing this.