Star YouTuber Deme D Quickly Gaining Notoriety in the Music Industry

Deme D is a name to be on the lookout for in this new wave music industry

44

Deme D is an emerging youtube star that has attracted many eyes and ears within the music industry. He is the CEO of DagogetaTv a YouTube channel providing a Hip Hop network with original content. DagogetaTv's platform is to service music lovers and Hip Hop heads alike.

Regularly putting out content with some of your favorite Mcs, Vinyl collectors artists on the rise, etc... Also providing daily forums & indie artist promotions on his Twitter page @DagogetaTv. Deme D is well recognized in the game for his ability to network with other artists. He uses his skill and experience in the industry to help grow his brand, audience, and credibility within the music industry. He is well known for Hip Hop junkie & New Yorker Deme's shows vary from a Hip-Hop debate desk "If You Ask Me" Industry interviews "On Deck Wit Deme" Hip Hop Vinyl show "Diggin Wit Deme" Indie Hip Hop Cipha/interviews "Who's Next Up" Album listening & promo show "Listen Up". He has gained tons of inside knowledge just from interviews with some of the music greats and talented artists in the music industry.

Deme D strives to be one of the next best YouTube channels providing a Hip Hop content in the gaining by soaking up all the knowledge that has been handed down to him by others that are already successful in the business. Deme D is a name to be on the lookout for in this new wave music industry and has a very bright journey ahead.