21 Stages of Getting Sick

The 21 Stages Of Sickness

It's that time of year again...unfortunately.

81
scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com
Instagram

It happens to all of us: the first cold of the season. When the weather turns, you know it won't be long before your nose is running, and you rely on cough drops and hot tea to keep you going. If it hasn't happened to you yet, beware - it's coming. For those of you who are currently sick, here's one to bring a smile to your face! Can't everyone relate to these stages of getting sick?

1. I feel totally healthy! Nothing could ruin how I feel right now.

2. *Someone sneezes/coughs on me* NOOOOOOO!!!!!

3. *The next day, sneezing* Must be allergies...

4. There's no way I'm getting sick. I have a great immune system.

5. No, I refuse to be sick! *proceeds to have a coughing fit*

6. Ugh, I think I'm sick.

7. Quick! Grab the vitamin C and the ibuprofen! Maybe I'll get ahead of it!

8. I did not get ahead of it.

9. I need so many more tissues. Like boxes more.

10. Where are my cough drops??

11. It's not that bad. I can totally stick it out and go to work.

12. *At work* I should have stayed in bed. This is awful.

13. This must be what dying is like.

14. I don't remember what it feels like to breathe out of my nose.

15. I should go to the doctor...just kidding, I'm not leaving this blanket.

16. I just woke up...but I think it's time for a nap.

17. Where's my mom's chicken soup when I need it?

18. Ok, I feel less like death today. Maybe there's hope.

19. I can finally breathe through my nose! Freedom!

20. That wasn't so bad. I totally can handle being sick.

21. *Someone sneezes near me* STAY AWAY!!! I am NOT getting sick again!