Money doesn't come easy to every student in College, Some have it harder than others which can change how they pay for College and Live through it.

I decided to a little bit out of my range for college but I'm still happy with my choice regardless.

But, being is debt isn't fun for anyone at any price.

You look at your Bill

Your Stomach Drops and you start asking yourself if it was really necessary to buy that *Insert expensive item you didn't really need here* last week.

You Apply for FAFSA

Some people get it, Some don't, never hurts to apply though

You pretty much try to make yourself sound as poor as possible without lying

You pray to the money gods for something

You apply for Scholarships

You find all the Websites and College Postings on Scholarships.

You try to write about all the hardships you been through, show off your GPA and basically start to beg for free money. Explaining why you need money ends up feeling a little harder every time

You get your FAFSA Results

You feel Grateful for what you have gotten but also wish for more.

You Apply for Loans

You feel like throwing up after seeing the interest

And you start to learn that you are going to be in debt till you die.

You Cut Down on your Spending

the money jar becomes real, you survive on only the food plan and whatever you already have.

Having to Buy School Supplies Before your Loan money comes in

Bank Account before: $1,000

Bank Account after: $1

Trying to Explain your Financial Situation to your well off friends

No, I can't buy ice cream and pizza with you because I need to buy Shampoo and Soap this week.

No, I can't go to this not-free event because I don't have money for it

No I can't just ask my Mom for Extra Money, She's doesn't even have Money

Wishing You saved more Money as a Teenager

Did I really need the Xbox 360? Why did I buy that much makeup?

Did I even have my future in mind or did I just think money would be more available..

Getting all the Freebies you can

Fitness Class, College Events, Prize Giveaways, Hell yeah I'm participating if it doesn't involve opening my wallet and I can walk away with something.

And I'm not going to Buy Milk if i can just fill up a container at the Cafeteria and walk away with a couple of Snacks.

After all nothing is actually free because I pay my tuition for such things in Reality