12 Stages Of College Winter Break As Told By The Cast Of 'The Office'

From loving home to just wishing you were back, the stages of winter break makes for a wild ride.
142

Winter break happens to be rather long and therefore, has many different stages throughout. Who better to describe these stages than the characters from "The Office."

1. So excited to go home.

Finals are finally over and now it's time to celebrate by taking some time to relax since all of the stress that stems from school will be gone for a month.

2. Seeing friends from home.

After months without them, you finally get to reunite with your friends back at home. After spending years with them a couple weeks may not seem like enough but be sure to make the most of the time you get!

3. Running into people that you would rather not see.

Somehow all of the people you attempted to avoid have gathered at your most recent destination. Guess you'll have to do that shopping at a later time.

4. Extreme boredom.

Being home is fun at first but once you catch up on everything you've been missing out on, there seems to be nothing left to do.

5. Christmas!

The holidays are what you came home for so this is probably your favorite part. Well, that is except for all of the consistent questions from your relatives of course.

6. New Years Eve.

Time to welcome a brand new year full of hope and anticipation. Will this finally be your year? Stay tuned.

7. Annoyed with the holidays.

The holidays are fun but once they're over, they're over. There's no need to continue to drag them on any longer.

8. Realizing you still have a couple weeks left until you go back to school.

This realization hits hard and fast. It's hard to even fathom spending that much more time at home. You start planning out your time at home and realize that there's not much else that you want to do while you're there. You start missing your friends that you've made at school and wondering about all of the fun memories you'll get to make once you get back.

9. Trying to keep yourself occupied.

The saying is that time flies when you're having fun. The problem? There's not much fun left to have now that the holidays are over so you find yourself doing anything you possibly can to keep yourself busy in hopes that the days will go by faster.

10. Can I PLEASE go back to school now?

You can only waste time and keep yourself somewhat occupied for so long. Eventually, that gets boring as well and you realize that you just want to be back at school already. This is where you start counting down the days.

11. Saying goodbye to family.

As much as you love your family, you're excited to get back to school. However, a tearful "goodbye" can be seen as you say farewell until spring break.

12. Finally back!

After a long wait, you're finally back at school and ready to begin the next semester. Good luck!