8 Romance Novels By Stacey Abrams

Stacey Abrams Has 8 Romance Novels, And They're Selling Out FAST Just About Everywhere

Pick one up and you won't be able to put it down.

13573
Stacey Abrams romance novel covers

Chances are you've heard a lot about Stacey Abrams, former minority leader of the Georgia House of Representatives, especially in the last few days as you follow the 2020 Election.

As she is receiving praise and thanks from Democrats across the country for helping Joe Biden get ahead in Georgia, she is also considered "the new torchbearer of the movement embodied by two iconic Georgians: Martin Luther King Jr. and Representative John Lewis" for her public service and drawing attention to voter suppression (just to touch on the basics).

As if this isn't enough to be grateful for, Abrams also has a writing talent with which she blessed us with eight romance novels under the pseudonym Selena Montgomery — and they're selling out FAST... everywhere.

Here's where you can get them now (even if not a hardcopy, the eBook is just as romantic).

As an Amazon Affiliate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.