Here is what to expect in 2019 Spring Semester
Education

Spring Semester 2019: What to Expect?

We are coming up on the Spring Semester, what should you expect?

150
https://www.google.com/search?sa=G&hl=en&q=college+class&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJCZlmeYhPofAaiQELEKjU2AQaAggVDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo0hCMHI4c3xuVHIsc5hGWHeAb6hueO9A-mTvdP5073D-RN5o7nDvYLxowOf2Ws9OPHbUc9rj389ZZ_1MvA1GH3Gu8djSdIsDE7hDcnI3p84JaLOQSp7Xoxd8Q2IAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgRBZr1oDA&ved=0ahUKEwjh0_W6y-LfAhVOLK0KHcb2AMEQwg4IKygA&biw=1680&bih=971&dpr=2#imgrc=2lVC1Y-yDooYuM:

Well, it is becoming that time again. The time where we say goodbye to our families and taken are perfectly folded, clean laundry and shove it in a drawer. Now that students will soon make their way back, it is time to understand what you should expect this semester. This semester will end with summer vacation, and in many cases will feel like it is going by very quickly. Otherwise, here is what I feel you should expect for this semester in 2019.

New classes mean nothing is the same... New teachers are something that we have all expected this semester, but new teachers can present new challenges. New teachers mean new syllabi to follow and a whole new set of rules. Some teachers might not care about the attendance policy others not so much. You will experience some amazing teachers, and then you might experience others that you wish you did not take. No matter what you get, remember this is only for one semester and you can do it!

Seeing friends again...... Even though you might have seen old friends during the break, you will not be able to see your friends that you have made in college. Being away from them might have been hard since some of those people are your support system. Other times it was a relief because some of them are annoying. If it was the second case, then I suggest that you find a new group of friends. Anyways, surrounding yourself with the people that have been there for you is the best situation.

Back to late nights..... Yes, this means that there are going to be those nights where you forgot to do that one assignment, paper or test, and are up all night to do or study for. There are going to be those nights where you want to burn every piece of paper and watch them while they diminish. It is important that you take the time and try to schedule everything out otherwise you are going to lose your mind. I want this semester to be over as soon as possible, but that means stress.

Finally signing up for classes in the fall... Yes, I know that it might be too far ahead but we need to look in the future. If we do not then before you know registration will be here and you will be screwed. It is important to try to plan for the classes that you need to take and have a plan for graduation. Some of those classes might not be your favorite, but you need to take them otherwise you can kiss that degree goodbye. I am hoping, along with everyone else that I will get the classes I need, but I do not make any promised to myself that I know I cannot keep.

Finally, I would like to say that I wish everyone and happy and healthy New Year. It might be stressful for some and easy for others but in the end, the New Year can bring endless opportunity to all. So go out there and kick some ass!