Spring Season

Spring Season

The time the fun begins

24
Spring Season

The season changing always comes with new and exciting things. For sports fans it means change of the season. Whether it's from Red Sox to Patriots. Or Patriots to Bruins. A new season means a new sports team to go cheer on. Also new weather means new activities. If you are New Englander and it hits spring that means you can finally go outdoors again. Whether that is going for a run or kayaking you can finally get the Vitamin D that you deserve. The Vitamin D that your skin desires.

1. Hammocks

Everyone pulls out their hammocks for a solid reading session. Around college campuses you will see multiple hammocks tied to tries with people lounging and reading in them.

2. Runs

Everyone decides they want to go running. Outdoor runs become more and more popular.

3. Football and frisbees

Everyone decides to become the next Tom Brady in the spring. Everyone grabs a football decides that they are now Tom Brady.

4. Tanning

If there is a beach then that is where everyone is. However, if there is no beach you can spot everyone tanning on the grass. Quads on college campuses become the new hot spot.

5. Picnics

The instas. Never know if people picnic to picnic or picnic for the insta. The typical watermelon insta pic.

6. BBQs

Grilling in the main dish of the season.

7. Hikes

A fun and active way to exercise.

8. Shorts and Dresses

Style changes happen quiet frequently.

9. Spikeball

The new intense sport. The amount of spikeball tournaments there are going on is crazy. There are plenty of cash prizes to be won.

10. Walks

Walks on the beach or walks downtown. Anyway everyone is always walking.

11. Ice cream

The food of the season. The only food there is to eat. A nice cool refreshing way to stay hydrated in the season.