Spring is Coming!

Spring is Coming!

If only it could get here faster.
1

The weather is clearing up and the sun is shining brightly in the sky, it's almost spring time! It's time to break out your favorite pair of shorts and pack away those sweaters and jeans. As we enter the second half of the semester, the sweet smell of flowers fills the air as we get one step closer to summer. Spring time brings many wonderful things to look forward to and enjoy and help us get through these last couple weeks of school. Check out this list to see some of the great things springtime brings.

1. Getting to hear birds chirping in the morning.

2. Lounging outside enjoying the amazing weather.

3. No longer needing to bring a jacket everywhere.

4. Getting to see cute bunnies hopping around in their springtime joy.

5. Getting to eat ice cream without being asked, "How could you eat ice cream when it is so cold?!"

6. Seeing flowers popping up all around the quad.

7. Dogs running around campus eager for belly rubs and head scratches.

8. Throwing the football or playing ultimate frisbee in the sun.

9. Getting to wear cool new shades.

10. Setting up plans for spring break.

11. Only being one season away from summer!