21 Spring Break Bathing Suits For Under $50

Why spend over $50 on a bathing suit that is just going to get ruined?

129

Bathing suits are the cutest thing you can wear for spring break, and why not get them for less? Here are some that I found that will really make a splash come spring break!

1. Venus Aqua Sequins Enhancer Push Up Triangle Bikini $40

Feel like a mermaid this Spring Break with this beautiful sequin bikini!

2. Asos Recycled Tassel Off Shoulder Bikini Top $32

This sexy and flirty swim suit will give your plain white bathing suit a HUGE makeover with colorful tassels to add a nice flare.

3. Topshop Blue Shirred Bikini Set $50

This on trend baby blue bikini set is the perfect fit for an island get away!

4. Zara Printed Swimsuit $12.99

This funky one piece is super cute for any warm location you visit on spring break, $12.99 for this suit? STEAL!

5. Target Women's Ribber Cut Out Tie Front Bralette Bikini Top $14.99

Sunshine yellow with a cute tie in the front, what else could you ask for??

6. ZAFUL Shell Cutout Halter Bikini Set $15.52

What says vacation more than a skimpy bikini with shells ALREADY on the bathing suit? Nothing!

7. Amazon CUPSHE Women's Halter Design Printing Tie at Back One-Piece Padding Swimsuit $28.99

SO. FREAKING. CUTE.

8. Swim Outlet Sporti Mermaid Fancy Foil Micro Back One Piece Swimsuit $25.99

You'll look like an ACTUAL mermaid, now you just need a tail!

9. Anthropologie High Waisted Bikini Bottoms $48

The tie in the front is so so flattering, I mean look!

10. Macy's Hula Honey Juniors' Push Up Bikini Top & Bottoms $28

Color blocking is SO in and these light colors go so well with tanned skin!

11. Lands End Women's Retro High Waist Bikini Bottoms $16.97

Any simple black bathing suit top would go perfect with these bottoms, the pop of color is magical.

12. Aerie Ribbed High Cut Cheeky Bikini Bottom $22.46

Hot hot hot pink is back in style right in time for spring break!

13. LuLu's Sunchaser Black Lace Up Bikini Top $50

A plain black bathing suit, but with a twist.

14. H&M V Neck Swimsuit $24.99

Whats a little leopard print to start a party?

15. SHEIN Criss Cross Top With Marble Print Bikini Set $12

A bathing suit... that's MARBLE. I just went to heaven.

16. Free People Barbados Itsy Printed Bikini Bottom $40

So refreshing and cute, yet a little sneak of sexy in there.

17. PacSun Delilah Forget Me Not Triangle Bikini Top $39.95

The little heart details with the red swim suit, so adorable!

18. JCPenney Liz Claiborne Bandeau Swimsuit Top or Swimsuit Bottom $49

The small detail really adds a LOT to this swim suit, especially if you want to stand out.

19. Express Mesh Banded Bikini Bottoms $34.90

This military green color is so perfect, and the cutouts are amazing!

21. Urban Outfitters Out From Under Pattern Tie-Front One-Piece Swimsuit $49

Whats cuter than a classic tie front one piece with a cutout? NOTHING!

Decently priced swimsuits do not have to be that expensive, I hope these were cute enough for you this spring break ;)