7 Perfect Spring Break Songs If You Love Country

And make you think of sunny days.

94
Cassie Nichols

When going on a trip to somewhere warm, country music touches the heart. If you don’t like country music then this might not be the article for you, but if you do, enjoy these seven songs for sunny days. Single, taken, or anything in between- one of these songs will speak to you

1. "Vacation"- Thomas Rhett

With lyrics like, “toes up in the sand, cold one in my hand” and “let’s party like we’re on vacation” it’s not a surprise that Thomas Rhett takes number one for the ultimate spring break song. This upbeat song is perfect for anyone headed to warmer weather.

2. "Sun Daze"- Florida Georgia Line

“Gonna wear my flip flops and gonna play some flip cup” are the first words of the song. Is there anything else a college student needs on spring break?

3. "Sorority Girl"- Luke Bryan

The title of the song gives the dedication of this one away. To all the other sorority girls out there, keep “driving the band, boys, and bartenders crazy.” We have Luke Bryan’s approval, so what else is needed?

4. "Meant To Be"- Bebe Rexha

“If it’s meant to be it will be.” This one is short and sweet. Less stress and more sunshine is the motto of this week.

5. "I'd Be Jealous Too"- Dustin Lynch

If you’re going on spring break with your significant other, then this song is dedicated to all of those frat boys who might have their eye on your girl. But it’s okay because you’d be jealous too if she was with them.

6. "Tequila"- Dan + Shay

This song isn’t the typical upbeat spring break song, but more for someone that gets stuck in a memory anytime they consume a drink that they (may or may not) have a few sips of on spring break. If you “still see her when you taste tequila,” then you might want to stay away from those margaritas in Mexico.

7. "Heart Break"- Lady Antebellum

To all the girls out there needing a “reset and a deep breath,” this song is for you. It’s okay to be single and figure yourself out before jumping back into another relationship. This is a lesson I am currently learning myself and there is no better way to take a break than relaxing on spring break vacation.