2019 Spring Break Packing List

Your 2019 Spring Break Packing List

It is coming up so you better get packing!

46
Your 2019 Spring Break Packing List

Are you ready for the sun and the sand? I am! However, I constantly procrastinate packing. It seems to be a lot of work and without a list, it feels impossible. So, I have put off my procrastination and made a pretty detailed 2019 spring break packing list!

Bathing suits

You know you need them! I suggest going and finding the perfect fit for you. Swimsuits can be tricky. However, everybody is a bathing suit body! So, go get a suit so you can go get a tan!

Sun screen!

You need it, so get it! Trust me, you do not want to get burnt. It could ruin your entire spring break. So lather that sunscreen on and hit the beach!

Shorts

You can dress them down or dress them up! Plus, you won't be hot. Long pants at the beach? Nope!

Sun glasses

Keep those eyes protected! The sun can damage your vision, so do not risk it. Also, with the right sunglasses, you can make quite the fashion statement.

Sweatshirt

The beach can get a bit chilly at night or if you aren't going far south. So, you might want to be prepared. Also, you don't wanna be cold all day after being in the water!

Pants

Like the sweatshirt sometimes you just want to be warm. I would suggest a loose beach look instead of jeans, but you can make jeans beachy too! just be prepared in case you have a chilly day,

Pajamas

You have to sleep, or at least try too. Also, you might want a lazy day! don't forget to pack something to sleep or chill in.

Beach towel

You need something to dry off with! Also if you want a good tan a beach towel is perfect to lay on when on the beach. you need it, and they can be pretty cheap.

Something to hold water

Like a water bottle or Yeti cup. Hydration is important when it is hot outside. You can easily get dehydrated on the beach so make sure you have something that allows you to have cold water constantly

Hat

The sun is not great for your skin. So, having a hat is pretty important. Keep your skin healthy by keeping in the shade!

Spring break is a great time where you get to relax and not worry about school. If you pack right then you can avoid unnecessary stress. Have fun and be safe. Try to actually relax and take a week to treat your self!

From Your Site Articles