Aren't you tired of visiting the same place as everyone else in the world for spring break? I am, so I went looking for new places. Try these out and let me know if you love them!
1. If your birthday is in January, it's time to go to Key West, FL.
Key West is a classic, and I'll leave it at that.
2. February birthday? Hit up Siesta Key, FL!
If you've seen the show, Siesta Key, you know it's absolutely beautiful and perfect for college kids!
3. If your birthday is in March, try Lake Havasu City, AZ...
Who knew that Arizona had such a beautiful lake?
4. If you have an April birthday Incline Village, NV is your place!
It's beautiful! If you go to school somewhere hot, this may be a nice treat. There are lakes, ski lodges, golf and more!
5. May baby? Lake City, TX is calling your name!
If the ocean is a no-go, try a lake!
6. June babies need to try the Elephant Butte Reservoir in New Mexico!
This hidden gem has all the swimming and beach you could need, just with way more scenery!
7. If you were born in July, Newport Beach is your California dream!
Los Angeles is pretty, but it gets tiring! Try out this beautiful city and all it has to offer.
8. August babies need to go to La Push, Washington, ASAP!
If La Push doesn't sound familiar, you can never say you were a true Twilight fan!
9. Louisiana's Holly Beach is perfection for all September babes!
Louisiana is often overlooked but it definitely has a party atmosphere with beautiful views!
10. If your birthday is in October, check out Alabama's Orange Beach!
Honestly, this is a beach I can't wait to go to myself!
11. November babes should try heading to St Simons in Georgia.
The rustic feel of this place, and all the beautiful southern homes make this place feel like a home away from home. Not to mention, the beach is GORGEOUS!
12. Everyone with a December birthday needs to head to Fort Myers, Florida!
Leave your cold heart in Michigan, and take in some sun down in Florida!