The Perfect Spring Break Captions From New Girl

7 Quotes From 'New Girl' To Use As Instagram Captions This Spring Break

"I now pronounce me... comfortable"

192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3vQ_H5rLgE

Coming up with the best spring break captions can sometimes be difficult. Luckily, "New Girl" helps makes the decision easy with so many relatable quotes to any situation. Here are seven that you can shamelessly use on any and all your spring break posts.

1. You can run away from your problems...

66.media.tumblr.com

Spring Break is all fun and games until the moment you're flying home, and you remember you have a test the first Monday back that you haven't studied for.

2. I now pronounce me comfortable

data.whicdn.com

You can be cute and wear sweats during spring break. This caption works for being lazy at home or being on a beach relaxing.

Either way, you are now comfortable.

3. I have been banned for my lifetime from Lake Ontario, don't ask. 

img.buzzfeed.com

What happens during spring break stays in spring break, right?

4. If you wanna get with me, you're gonna have to get with my friends. 

i.gifer.com

And, yes, that is a "Spice Girls" reference.

This is for that amazing squad picture that you definitely will be posting.

5. Oh my gosh. Look, it's food. I love food. 

25.media.tumblr.com

For that shameless meal picture. Never fear, Jess feels you too.

6. Life sucks! And then it gets better, and then it sucks again. 

typeset-beta.imgix.net

You had a great spring break, and you get to show more pictures from break as you head back to school. It's a great reminder as midterms are making life absolutely suck.

7. Having a checking account would be an honor. 

images.hellogiggles.com

For when you realize how much money you've spent during spring break.

Good luck on spring break, everyone, and remember to play some True American if you get the chance.