Spring Awakening 2019

Spring Awakening Is Back And Brand New, Baby — Here's What You Need To Know

Changes are here and for the better!

175

Spring Awakening has become one of the most popular music festivals, attracting numerous goers every year with its incredible music and fun atmosphere. This year, after multiple venue changes, the festival will take place at Poplar Creek in Hoffman Estates, IL. The layout of the festival will not just leave attendees in awe but also truly cater to each one of them. With a 27-acre land to work with, the site will fit about five individually unique and bigger stages than before. The new production sets will be roofed to offer and allow more lights and lasers. Taking a page out of the Coachella playbook, SAMF will also have carnival rides implemented into the festival grounds as well.

Now that the grounds are bigger, there is more room for more things to be placed! Check out the official video of the design:

For the past six years, attendees have always had an amazing experience at Spring Awakening. It has become one of the most anticipated events in the Chicagoland area every single summer. From June 7th to June 9th, goers will experience yet another spectacle — something out of a movie. The festival grows and improves every single year.

Along with entirely new venue plans, the line up is absolutely mind-blowing. Many of the top artists and producers will be performing. Everyone is bound to find an artist of their liking as there is a huge variety of genres — dubstep, trap, bass, progressive house, EDM, house, deep house, trance, techno, electro, POP, chill out, downtempo, and UK garage.

From Grammy-award winner Zedd to Grammy-nominated DJ Snake, there are more than 90 amazing artists that will be there. The complete lineup can be found here as well as the daily roaster.

I cannot wait to see my favorite artists! I am most excited to see DJ's like Illenium, Zedd, Zomboy, Martin Garrix, Rezz, Cheat Codes, and Dom Dolla. But, I look forward to discovering more artists and hear different genres than the ones I usually gravitate towards!

Spring Awakening has been one of the staples in Chicago for the past six years. Of course, plans do not always work out as perfectly as one would hope, but they continue to try and incorporate new things that work at other festivals as well. After all, trial and error make perfect, right?

In addition to all of the changes this year, SAMF will be offering parking and shuttles. There are two options for parking: General Parking and Preferred Parking. For anyone not driving, taking a shuttle is another means of transportation to get to the venue that will run for the entirety of all three days. Hotel + ticket packages are also available, and a list of hotels has been provided by SAMF. The hotels are located in nearby areas for better accommodations.

Tickets are still available for purchase. While a 3-day pass is a primary option, single-day general admission tickets are being sold, too!

Let the countdown begin!