5 Of This Year's Most Anticipated "Spring Babies"

Cuteness overload is about to ensue, and we can't wait!

128
USA Today

Never doubt the possibilities of "cuffing season." Clearly, a few of these celebs didn't because they're all expecting during this spring and early summer season. What's better than following the lives of our favorite celebrity and their spouses? When you throw a cute little baby into the middle of all of that, obviously!

Pop culture's leading couples and their families, thankfully, just keep getting bigger!

Here is a countdown of five of the most anticipated "spring babies" in pop culture:

5. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend

John Legend's sweet and sultry voice is what makes this man beyond lovable, and his wife Chrissy has a personality on her like no other. Check out her Twitter account to see what I'm saying. I'll bet you'll get a few laughs out of it. Chrissy and John already have a 1-year-old daughter, Luna. She's, of course, a little darling, so we have no reason to believe that baby number two will disappoint us.

4. Jessie James and Eric Decker

These two and the two other young children that they already have are definitely one of America's most talked about families. An NFL player dad and a mom who sings country music make for a great couple, no? Clearly, they think so, as they are about to welcome baby number three very soon!

3. John Stamos and Caitlin McHugh

We've watched John Stamos take on the role of Uncle Jesse, the original "fun uncle" basically all of our lives. The way in which we've seen him with kids has been beautiful, yet heartbreaking when we realized he didn't have any off the TV screen. We're so thankful that that is all about to change, as him and his wife, Caitlin, are finally expecting their first child together!

2. Prince William and Kate Middleton

Make way for royalty! The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are about to have their third little prince or princess in the coming months. These two do a great job of creating adorable and little sophisticated human beings. I know I for one can't wait to see how they will dress this little one up in the future and how they will engage with siblings, Prince George and Princess Charlotte.

1. Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson

Oh, how Khloé's time has finally come! For years, we've watched her struggle with relationship problems while longing for the day she holds a child of her own as she continues to be there for her nieces and nephews. It was always a little frustrating because Khloé has always seemed like the best when caring for children, and, for a while, we just kept watching as her siblings would continue to get pregnant and give birth. But it's finally all about you girl, and we're so excited for the great mom you most certainly are going to be!