why I love spotify

My Love Affair With Spotify

8 reasons why I will always use Spotify.

3

This is a very controversial topic that I am going to discuss; what is the best music app? I will always side with Spotify instead of Apple Music or Pandora. I even recently heard one of my friends talk about how she uses google music, which I did not know even existed. Anyways, Spotify is simple the best app to listen to music on. My opinions might be a little bit bias because, besides Spotify, I have only used Pandora. That was a long time ago, before I discovered the gloriousness that is Spotify. Here are the top 8 reasons why I am hooked on this app.

1. Spotify has every song that you could ever want to listen to. You don't have to pay to download the app so that is essentially all the free music that you could want.
  2. Spotify offers a bundle deal for students. They can get Spotify Premium and Hulu for just $5.00 a month. This is cheaper than the Apple Music student deal which is $5.00 a month of just music.
  3. With Spotify, you can download playlists to your phone so they are available offline without data. This is one of my favorite features because if I am running out of my monthly data I can save the songs. If I am running out of storage on my phone, then it is very easy to unsave them.
  4. I like how I can add a song to my queue and then it will come on next in my line up. I have a habit of adding a lot of songs to my queue. With Spotify, you can go through and delete songs from your queue and rearrange the order. This is something that I just recently figured out, but it has been a blessing.
  5. Spotify will make playlists customized to you based on the music that you listen to this most. This is helpful because if I don't know what to listen to, I will just listen to one of those playlists.
  6. Along with these personalized playlists, Spotify also has premade playlists. There is a playlist for just about every occasion, mood, and genre someone is looking for. I love these playlists. It is so much easier to listen to one of these than to create my own playlist.
  7. There is also a station option with Spotify. This reminds me a lot of Pandora. You can click an artist you like and go to their radio. Then you will get songs that are similar to that artist as well as that artist's songs too.
  8. At the end of 2018, Spotify had a website called Spotify Wrapped. You could login in with your Spotify account information and it would show you the songs you listened to most, the artists you liked, and the amount of minutes spent on Spotify in the year. This was cool to see because it was like a recap of my year in music.

Basically, Spotify is superior to Apple Music and Pandora, and all other music listening apps. I will forever be loyal to it.