5 Sports Movies Anyone Can Enjoy This Summer, Even The Haters

I'm not a big sports fan, but I have a special place in my heart for these movies.

173
Parkway Productions

I've never really been a big sports fan. I think watching sports on tv is the most boring thing in the world. I don't know how some of my guy friends watch sports all day long, but they do. I, however, have found these 5 sports movies super interesting and I think anyone can enjoy these films, even the haters like me.

"A League Of Their Own"

"A League Of Their Own," tells the inspiring story of an all-female baseball league that came into play during World War II.

"Like Mike"

"Like Mike" is about an orphan boy who ends up playing for the NBA, and somehow finds a family along the way.

"Stick It"

"Stick It" is a fun film about how stupid the rules of gymnastics actually are.

"The Sandlot"

"The Sandlot" is a great family tale about a group of ragtag kids who love baseball and play at the sandlot all summer.

"Whip It"

"Whip It" is one of the only movies about roller derby, a fierce sport made for fierce women.