Spooky Season Is Here

Spooky Season Is Here

It's Fall Y'all!

103
Spooky Season Is Here
https://weheartit.com/entry/335625987?context_query=spooky+season&context_type=search

It is my favorite time of the year. The leaves begin to fall as it starts to get colder and colder day after day. It is the time where the wind gets brisk enough to send an exciting shiver down your spine.

Colors of brown, red, orange, and yellow pop up right on schedule. This is the time to wear oversized sweaters paired with comfy warm attire.

Over time haunted houses pop up around town, hopefully getting you into the Halloween spirit. Pumpkin spice lattes begin to appear. Hayrides and apple picking commences. Pumpkin patches filled with smiling kids picking out their perfect pumpkin is just so overwhelmingly wholesome. It brings me an unbelievable amount of happiness and joy. The fair opens and Halloween costumes are beginning to be made. The excitement is haunting me just thinking about what is to come.

Spooky season is undoubtedly the most entertaining and exciting part of the year. I believe this, people. Everything around becomes more authentic. Authentic in a sense that everything seems almost whimsical. Surroundings seem almost calming, and everything seems to move slowly.

Halloween brings people joy paired with slight fear.

This fear is delightful and brings people together. Horror movies express the same kind of fear. It makes me feel so alive to be fearful during this time of year.

Halloween lets me become anything and anyone I chose to be. Fall is the season to be yourself and stand up in times of fear.

Fall makes life seem more fun and less stressful.