It Was To Be Expected — Pete And Ariana Split

"The girl has been through so much, can you blame her?"

27
TheSource.com

Man, I was really rooting for this couple. I was still shocked when they even got together right after their breakups, but hey, love is love. I was concerned though that being engaged after a month was a bit too soon for the young stars, and I was right.

However, I believe certain factors played a part in the split. She already lived through the dramatic Manchester bombing, but right when she and Pete got engaged, her ex Mac Miller had died. Not to mention the fact that she was getting attacked for his death.

I've read that Miller's death played a huge part in their split. I mean I do not blame her; an ex's death can be quite dramatic.

However, I do feel bad for Pete as well. He LOVED her. He expressed so much love for her on Saturday Night Live, how he was the "luckiest guy," not to mention they even got matching tattoos! He made a statement in one of his SNL skits that they would not break up; that is awkward.

I wonder if Ariana was head over heels of Pete due to her break up with Miller. Also, maybe she was a bit too impulsive to get engaged to him. I mean, they're young and growing still.

But Pete perhaps jumped too quickly into the relationship as well; he spent 92,000 on her ring! Did I mention the tattoos again?

However, I truly was rooting for the couple. I love Pete Davidson and his humor on mental illness really helps me cope. Ariana's music is truly beautiful as well, and she has the voice of an angel. Two talented people who really did seem perfect for one another.

it is reported that Miller's death played a huge factor in their split. But I wonder if other things played into to it as well. Maybe she had just rushed into things, maybe like I mentioned before it was an impulsive choice, maybe they were both one another's rebound.

Well for me personally, I am not shocked about the split, even since Miller's death. I expected it sooner or later. However, I am rooting for the couple to get back together; I think they are simply cute and they are good for each other, especially to support one another's issues.

Pete </3 Ariana