Spiderman: Into The SpiderVerse Is The Best Spiderman Movie

4 Reasons 'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Is The Best Spider-Man Movie Yet

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse deserves to be recognized as the revelation that it is to film.

155

Whether it's the original, the "Amazing Spider-man", or the Tom Holland version, nearly every comic fan has a personal favorite movie. However, this new Spidey film blows them all out of the water. Miles Morales comes to life in this motion picture with the help of a brilliant and hilarious super squad by his side. This film is vivid in every way possible, from the characters, the hard-hitting emotion, the ingenious animation, and the overall message that leaves every audience member feeling ready to use their spark to be their own type of hero.

1. There are seven Spider-Man's for the price of one.

Gwen, Peni, Miles, Peter, Noir Spider-Man, and Spider-Ham attempt to hide from Miles's roommate.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse | Official Trailer 2

This adaptation brought together seven different spiders from several universes. It included our Peter Parker, an alternate dimension Peter, a noir version, an anime named Peni Parker, Spider-ham, Gwen the Spider-woman, and the main character Miles Morales. Each of these characters brought their own compelling backstory to the table. They all added a special kind of wit and charisma to the screen that fit together perfectly. It was incredible to see all of these adaptations working together to create a super team.

2. There is a lot of emotional impact.

Miles hugs his parents after an emotional day.

SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE - Official Trailer (HD)

"Into the Spider-Verse" had more than one emotional punch. They weren't afraid to stun the audience as they really began Morales's story by having his dimension's Spiderman be killed right in front of him. We may have believed that this would be the most tragic moment of the film, only to be shocked again when one of the villains out for our spidey's turns out to be Miles's uncle, Aaron. It's shortly after that our hero has to watch his uncle be killed and then cry over his body, believing it to be his fault. It's these moments that propel Miles forward and into the superhero, he is meant to be.

3. The animation is outstanding.

Miles flies above the city in this epic shot.

The animation is this film is like nothing Marvel has done before. We get to see a comic book come to life on screen and it is done remarkably well. So much is added to this movie because of the visuals, especially how the multi-dimensions are shown throughout the film. With the various characters added, we get to watch several different worlds and the creators got the chance to be creative with their work, which resulted in something magical.

4. This film teaches great life lessons.

Miles stands over his uncle Aaron in their last moment together.

Our spidey's learn a lot of lessons in this story that the audience can draw inspiration and hope from. One of the sayings used many times is to always get back up. We got to see how each Spiderman experienced hardships that knocked them to their feet. However, their resilience was displayed in that they never gave up. Furthermore, in Uncle Aaron's last scene, he encourages Miles to keep going and be the best he can be. This is even more impactful as it comes from someone who wished he'd gone down a better path. Finally, we saw the downward spiral of alternate dimension Peter Parker, where he had ultimately given up. In conclusion, though, it is Miles who reminds him that there is no certainty in life, but that it is necessary to always try anyway. We learn that a leap of faith is always worth the fall.