spider fans video game

Web-Swing Into This Gaming App, Spider-Man Fans

I believe that the amount of hours I played this game is unlimited too.

47
https://youtu.be/c1DGoQ2a6zg
https://youtu.be/c1DGoQ2a6zg

Calling all of the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man fans! Recently, a new gaming app has been made available on the Apple App Store and Google Play. The name of the game you may ask? MARVEL Spider-Man Unlimited! This game is one of the most addicting games I have ever played, and you definitely don't want to web-swing out of this one!

Spider-Man Unlimited is a game that is very similar to temple run, except you get to punch enemies, doge attacks, collect vials and so much more! You can even attend certain events just to collect cool stuff like new characters to play from, portal pieces to unlock a character, and even get ISO-8 to get specialized characters! (One of them even happens to be the Iron Spider character from Infinity War!)

According to Gameloft, the creators and publishers of the game, there is a story within it as well: to defeat the Sinister Six! They are attacking the dimension of New York City, and only a Spider-Man army can stop them! You can play as Peter Parker, Silk, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man (Ben Reilly), Last Stand Spider-Man and many more! (Even your favorite villains!) The catch is that you have to play on many levels in order unlock these amazing characters.

The city of New York needs more than just one hero, and you can gather many characters on your team in order to defeat the Sinister Six! If you are a Spider-Man fan like myself, I would definitely recommend playing this game! When I first started playing it, I instantly knew that this was going to be an addicting gaming app for me to play. Now it's one of my favorites!

Web-swing into this gaming app, Spider-Man fans, and don't forget that with great power, comes great responsibility!