5 Ways to Spend Quality Time With Someone

Quality time makes a significant difference in a relationship – and is recognized as one of the five love languages – which many believe is the most preferred. Why? Because quality time demonstrates affection, serves as an affirmation of feelings, and facilitates bonding.

1414

Quality time is focused on being together and expressing love through designated personal care and attention. When it comes to love languages, it’s critical to do everything possible to make your partner or loved one feel appreciated.

So, if you've been wondering how to spend quality time with your loved one, you're in luck. Here are five ways to express your concern and feelings through quality time together.

1. Try New Things

Sometimes everything in a long-term relationship becomes routine. So, to keep the spark alive, trying new things together is one way to go about it. There are a lot of creative activities to look into doing as a couple – or with friends. They’ll re-energize the relationship, and give you both a different outlook.

2. Go On A Weekend Getaway

Spending one-on-one time with your loved one on vacation is one of the best ways to spend quality time together. A few days spent in a different location can transform a relationship. Traveling together creates beautiful memories – and this facilitates bonding. Fortunately, you can always start by vacationing in a nearby village or town while planning to travel the world together. How romantic is that.

3. Have A Movie Marathon

This is inexpensive and never gets old. All you have to do is pick out a series of movies that you want to watch together – and do just that. Although going out to the cinema has its appeal, watching a movie at home together on the bed or couch with some homemade popcorn sounds just perfect too. And you won’t have to listen to other people munching on their popcorn either.

4. Play A Game Together

An excellent way to connect with someone. Whether a video game, board or card game, this is one fun way to spend quality time with your loved one. Playing games together helps you bond with your partner: developing teamwork, promoting healthy competition – and giving you a lot to discuss.

5. Keeping Fit Together

Working out together is a healthy way of spending quality time with your loved one. With the support of a partner, exercising becomes more fun. You get to motivate each other and strike up several conversations while you’re at it. Who knows where working up a sweat will take you!

Conclusion

Spending quality time with a loved one can be both romantic and platonic. However, this doesn't make it less important in a relationship. By simply sharing your presence with someone, you get to affirm your love and lend your support. This is a visible reminder of your love, so make sure that you dedicate time to each other.